Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fantasy boy in a nutshell………………



Philosophy…….
My philosophy in life is to live, love, learn, laugh, leave a legacy and have no regrets.

I have a passion for…………
Making the most out of my life, engineering change, be an ambassador for the needy and less privileged in the society and be the change that I want in the world.

Money is…………..
Like a woman. You need/have to look after it or it will lose interest. Pretty simple!

I don’t try to……………….
Be what am not, live beyond my means, or be surreal. Am contented with my state

Change is…………………
As they say inevitable and also an eye opener and exciting as well

The most beautiful women are………………….
Comfortable with and able to laugh at themselves, intelligent, sensitive to others, generous of spirit, have a big heart, and have nothing to prove!

It’s rude to ask me……………….
What tribe I am, what my political affiliation is……be more objective. I hate simple minds…look at the bigger picture

Material possessions are…………………………
Perishable and temporary. They come and go. One should never forget that!

Biggest life lesson…………………..
Never lose hope, never look down upon others, pride comes before a fall, be childlike but not childish, there are always ups and downs in life, happiness is not guaranteed and so is sadness, embrace life with the curiosity of a child and simply leave within your means!

My Motto…………….
Simple: embrace each moment in life as if it’s your last moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment