Monday, November 4, 2013

My Revenge............4


Dear diary,

We are born and we die but somewhere in between we live. And how we live is entirely up to us. I never dated another guy since Mohamed; I was just a loner who would seek comfort in a company of movies. I had few friends that I could never open up to. For some reasons I preferred male friends to female friends, I guess it is because they never asked me stupid girls questions like who I was dating, where is my family, why do I wear the same clothes every day, when I was planning to get married or even where and how I lost my virginity.

You know, everything is more complicated than it always seems you only get to see or know a very small portion which is true but there are millions little strings attached to each and every choice you make every day. You can destroy your life by the choice you make today and you won’t even know it until it is too late. My choice to have more of male friends than female friends was good at the time it served the purpose of having friends who did not judge me. It was all okay until one day I got a text from a friend of mine inviting me for a party at his place. I was never a party girl but I really wanted to have the party experience since I didn't have any growing up.  I spent the whole week thinking of what to wear. When the day came I had bought myself a sexy dress, it was black in color. I dressed up and went to a party.

When I got there, there was no one except few of his friends, he told me he had to cancel the party and he forgot to inform me but since I was already there then it would be good if we watch a movie together. I agreed, after all I had nothing to do that night apart from parting. We got inside the house. I as I sat there I noticed something strange, I was the only girl. I wanted to leave but they wouldn't let me it was already to lat to make that decision. My very good friend Jerome and arranged for me to be raped by him and his six friends making a total to seven. It was 9:37 pm when they started, I remember because I could see the clock from where they had pinned me down and I was just wondering when all this would be over. They did it turns until I passed out. I woke up the next morning outside my apartment, it was cold, they had disposed my unconscious body there.

I cried so hard, I trusted Jerome and this is what he did to me, it was as if he had reopened the wounds of my childhood. For three days I didn't eat or got out of the house. I spent most time in the bathroom trying to scrub off the layers of pain and shame hopping it would make me feel better. But it didn't  I tried to block all the painful memories, but every time I went to bed my soul became consumed in a black void.  I no longer dreamt, nor did I let my imagination word during the day.  Every morning I would tell myself I had one less day to live in this world.

Dear diary, if you learn to hate one person eventually you will hate millions of people. I hated my fried for what he did to me. A week later days I was diagnosed with Sexual transmitted diseases and my doctor advised me to check of HIV/AIDS too in which I was found positive. I don’t know how or where I got it but I was sure it was Never from Mohamed since we were never intimate. May be it was from Jerome and his friends or from the priest. Or from the cousin who raped me back then, but the one thing I knew for sure I was done being a victim and I was going to get back at whoever was involved in making my life a living hell.

They say when you start a journey of revenge you must dig two graves; one for your enemy and another one for yourself. They had already dug my grave... I was going to die anyway. I would rather know we were all going to die than to know I was dying alone. Revenge was the only thing that motivated me to stay alive then. I was a fighter who believed in the devils rule of an eye for an eye. I had lost all respect for anyone who did not hit back. I didn't care about forgiveness, forgiveness was not among my vocabularies..If you killed my dog .. You better hide your cat..........

Read continuation "my revenge 5"

No comments:

Post a Comment