Friday, December 6, 2013

GOD:The Man Among Men


Dear diary,

I don’t know about you, the tribulations you are facing, the difficulties, the disappointments or the challenges afflicting your life. Today I want to tell everyone who is going through hard times that once you choose hope everything is possible. I am not saying this for the sake of saying it but because I have been there myself. I know what it feels like; yeah may be my situation was different from yours, maybe it was not that bad or may be is wasn't as scary as yours is. But all I know is at that time I felt like my life had come to an end and there was nothing I could do about it. I was hurt, broken, confused and had lost all hope. It felt like I was alone in the world, a far away wilderness, whethering the storm all by myself..... But with time I learned that, it was important for me to understand that life holds a lot of broken bits and pieces. There are times that I did face a lot of storms and trials. These storms were sometimes too much that I fell on my face thinking I would never gather enough strength to rise up again. But it was not the end..... now that I look back, it was moments like these that made me who I am today.


 We all at one time or another are bound to be in such situations. They are times when we feel trapped in a situation and we cannot grow out of. It feels like there is actually nothing that we can do about it and we are convinced that is how things were meant to be. Sometimes you feel like you are the worst in the world and life has been unfair to you, like you have done your best but you get punished for being a good person. All I want to tell you today is take one step at a time, the bible say in 1 Corinthians 10:13, that God will not give us more than we can bear.

Things might not happen the way you planned, but that does not mean all is lost, take time to stay in a moment or your thoughts may paralyze you. Don’t think of how miserable your life is, don’t beat yourself up for something you had no control of and you still have no control of, because when you start to worry too much is when you lose it. Instead believe you can handle what comes your way. Let God lead your way. Yeah, the mountain may seem too big with steep slopes; it may make you wonder if you will reach to the top of it and if you do if you will be in good shape. Don’t look at the mountain, put your head down, trust in God and take few small steps everyday and someday you will find yourself on top of the very mountain you were scared to climb.


Dear diary, let it be clear to anyone who is afraid to face his current situation, let be known to you today that fear is like a weed in the garden. Once you allow it spreads replicating itself until it chokes out all the life that is within you. Fear is a mind killer, fear in itself is a little death that brings total obliteration. let go of the fear. Let go of trying to control what you cannot control. Let God take control of your life because it is in the dark that God passes buy to help us. The bridge in our lives do shake but not because God has abandoned us but because God is passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment