Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My revenge........2


Dear diary,

The funny thing about a escape is that you can never really escape, may be temporarily but never permanent. I left that night, I went up to one of my teacher’s house. She was shocked to see me outside her house at night, I had never been there before but I knew I was one of her favorite students. She welcomed me to her humble home; she was a good teacher with a beautiful heart. She then asked me what had happened, I told her everything. She told me her house was opened  for that night but she wont to keep me for long since it would be seen as if she had kidnapped me besides my father would come and get me anyway. She suggested I should go to a relative who would accept me while she work on my school transfer.

The next morning I woke up early and started the second part of my journey, this time I was going to my aunt’s place. Well I was going there because I knew that would be the last place my parents would look for me. It was far away and none of my relatives was close to Aunt Sally (not her real name). Aunt Sally had been accused of witch craft and was chased from our village. It was a long journey but finally I arrived late that evening. Like my teacher she was shocked to see me. It had been about seven years since we last saw each other at my grandmother’s funeral. I told her what had happened and that led me to her house that day and I asked her if I could stay with her until I was ready to face my family. She agreed. And for the first time in my life I felt like I was given a second chance to live the life I really wanted, to have a normal childhood.



Dear diary, it’s amazing how people can be so much alike when you strip away everything. When my transfer was complete, I resumed school. It was all good, I was leading as usual. I did my best because I knew where I wanted to go. A year later when I was in class six my cousin brother came to visit his mother (aunt Sally). He was working somewhere in town and he would visit his mother every now and then. It was good to see him. I had not seen him for a very long time. That night when I was sleeping, he came to my room. Under my blanket and raped me. I tried to fight him as hard as I could but he was too strong, he was twice my age, there was no way I was going to win that fight. I cried the whole night, when I woke up that morning I told my aunt what had happened the night before. And all she did was to get in the house, took my closes threw then outside and asked me to leave her house. She told me I was ungrateful, that she had helped me but I was accusing his son of things he did not commit. She told me I was jealous of his son. I didn't know where to go.

Being introduced to these night mares when I was so young was not easy. I was still too young to stand on my own I could feel how helpless and vulnerable I was. I was supposed to be loved, protected and listened to. But I was denied all these and many more. I begged her to forgive me but she wouldn't listen. I took my clothes and left. I couldn't stop myself from crying, I didn't know where to go or who to turn to.... as I was walking down the road crying I came across a nun of a catholic church and she asked me why I was crying. I told her what had happened and she offered to take me to the hospital. At the hospital the doctor confirmed that I had been raped. She then felt bad for me and took me to her convert and after a long discussion with other nuns and a priest of that church they agreed to take me in.

Once more my life had begun... but this time it was different, I began to live the religious life, a life I was not familiar with, praying three times a day. Attending morning masses and praying before every meal. It was a good life though; I loved the fact that I could still go to school and feel loved. But it was not meant to last long. On Mondays and Thursdays I was required to clean the priest’s office. That Thursday I went there, as usual he was not around, I started to clean the office and before I finished he came back, he raped me..... He told me if I ever told anyone he was going to kill me.....

Read continuation  " my revenge 3"


No comments:

Post a Comment