Monday, February 17, 2014

Why Men In 2014 Should Seriously Consider Dating A Gold Digger




First let me start by saying that if you are a broke guy who thinks that money isn’t important in a relationship, then you should move on swiftly because this will definitely rub you the wrong way.

 We all have different tastes in what we want in our future wives/husbands. Some women like tall men, others like men with pot bellies (I personally don’t) and others well…just like millionaires.

When I talk about gold diggers I’m not talking about your typical college girl who is easily impressed by kuku quarter, chips and soda. I’m talking about the beautiful, strong and educated woman who maintains her appearance.

You won’t find her in a downtown club partying with college students who are dressed in t-shirts, stockings and horrendous plastic shoes (I think dressing like this should be declared illegal). 

In fact, I think the term gold digger is a totally wrong way of describing this type of a woman. A financial security miner is a better word. It sounds more refined.

So let me just get to the part where I tell you why you should consider dating a gold digger.

She Will Make You Look And Feel Good
Gold diggers know that they have to look good or else they won’t get a rich man to look in their direction let alone get into a relationship with them.

She won’t spot an awfully looking weave, put on layers of makeup like it was war paint or wear clothes that make her look like she is wearing a tent.

She will work out and ensure her body is toned. She will dress to impress and look like a million bucks. When you enter a room with her, people will be picking their jaws from the floor.

Which man in this day and age wouldn’t feel good when other men see him with a stunning woman and wonder “where can I find a woman like that?”

She Won’t Embarrass You
A gold digger, rather a financial security miner, is educated and knows how to express herself. You can bring her along to your corporate dinner functions and not have to worry that she will embarrass you with her “uneducated talk”. She knows how to mingle with rich people and not seem out of place. 

She Is Good In Bed
One thing I know about a gold digger is she won’t give you the typical lights-off-under-the blanket-missionary-position kind of sex. She will seduce you, tease you and eventually give you mind blowing sex.

So you can forget about kifo cha mende or missionary position for the rest of your life if you decide to marry this type of a woman. She will give you great sex, enough to keep her in your pockets.


She Is Understanding
She knows that you have to go out there and bring home the bacon. She won’t whine about how you are only home twice a year. Provided that what she sees in her bank account is nothing less than satisfactory, she will stick by your side.

So you don’t have to worry about missing birthdays or your two week anniversary. You can take care of it by sending her a signed blank check and telling her to write any amount of money that she wants on it.

Final Word
I don’t know if the reasons I’ve given you are enough to convince you to date a financial security miner but I’ll tell you one thing; there isn’t a woman on this earth who wants to date a man and have nothing to show for it.

I’m I depraved of moral value for supporting gold diggers? I wouldn’t say so because at the end of the day, love doesn’t pay the bills, take my daughter to school or pay the rent.

So fatten your wallets gentlemen and give the women a chance to spend your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment